Not available for wholesale
Now you can brew your own organic home-made kombucha for a fraction of the cost of store-bought kombucha and with much higher quality and freshness. This is a more affordable and healthier way of taking your daily probiotics!
All you need is organic sugar, organic black or green tea and this starter culture… and about 30 minutes of your time once a week! It is that easy!
Our kombucha cultures have been grown in organic tea and organic sugar and have never been dehydrated or frozen.
Read our blog for more details on the benefits and do’s and don’ts of kombucha making. You will also receive step-by-step instructions on how to brew and flavor your kombucha.
- Never dehydrated or frozen
- Grown in purified water, organic tea and organic sugar
- Easy step-by-step video instructions
- Less expensive than store-bought kombucha
- PLEASE NOTE: The size, texture and color of each SCOBY can slightly vary.