Did you know that milk kefir has 5 times more probiotics than yogurt? Now you can brew your own organic home-made milk kefir for a fraction of the cost of store-bought kefir; with much higher quality and freshness. A more affordable and healthier way of taking your daily probiotics!
All you need is organic whole milk (cow, sheep or goat) and the kefir grains. You will have a fresh batch of milk kefir every 24 hours. Perfect for your daily consumption.
Our milk kefir grains have been grown in organic whole milk and have never been dehydrated or frozen.
Read our blog for more details on the benefits and do’s and don’ts of making milk kefir. You will also receive step-by-step instructions with some tips on flavoring your milk kefir.
- Never dehydrated or frozen
- Grown in organic whole milk
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Less expensive than store-bought milk kefir
- Makes a fresh batch every 24 hours for your daily consumption
- PLEASE NOTE: Have organic whole milk ready at home. Look for your package; open it and follow the instructions as soon as you receive it in the mail.