You want to indulge without any shame and guilt? This gluten-free, vegan, raw tiramisu is out of this world and it is packed with vitamins, nutrients and good fat.
It is very easy and quick to make. The hard part is resisting devouring it and letting it set in the fridge or freezer over night. Here is what you will need:
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 7 hours
Crust Layer Ingredients:
LadyFingers Layer Ingredients:
Cream Layer Ingredients:
1. Soak cashews in water for 3 hours; drain well. Set aside for the cream layer.
2. In a blender, blend walnuts and/ or pecans into a flour. Then blend in all remaining crust layer ingredients. Scoop out into a 6″ springform pan and press down into an even crust.
3. Blend together ladyfinger layer ingredients until smooth. Using half the mixture, form a layer over the crust. Refrigerate.
4. Blend together cream layer ingredients until smooth and thick, adding more milk if needed.
5. In the pan, layer half the cream mixture, remaining ladyfinger mixture then remaining cream. Refrigerate 6 hours.
6. To serve, use a mesh strainer to sprinkle cocoa powder on top; cut into squares and enjoy.